Saturday, September 15, 2012

Challenge 6 Canadian Circle Swarm

Happy Sunday!!!
  I was supposed to be cleaning my craftroom but got side-tracked and made this little acorn fridge magnet instead!! This was inspired by one of Michele Kovak's Circle Blog posts.
 Challenge 6 asked to use at least one Cricut cut as well as something old and something new. I used the old Autumn Celebrations Cart. I used cardstock from the new Webster's Pages Sunday Picnic paper line. Also the " new to me" Martha's Chunky Glitter that I was so excited to buy at the beginning of the month at Kelowna's M's with a 40 % off coupon!! I had been looking all over for this glitter!
  Thanks for checking up on me, Hugs!!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and neat idea to make it a fridge magnet - instant fall decor:-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful magnet. The details are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete